8.13.2009

Practice Wedding of Michelle & Shelden

My beautiful cousin needed a little help from me with her wedding. They wanted someone who had a creative eye. Ha-ha, I guess that was me! They hired me not for a photographer, but for a videographer. I did not only accept the offer because she was my cousin, but also because I thought this would be a good opportunity for me to get more exposure again. I never captured any type of video of any large event, but was always fond of videography such as work like StillMotion.com. They not only inspire me by their amazing work, but also inspire me to become a better wedding photographer. My Uncle did not have a professional video camera to use, but I got as much as I can with it. I tried to imitate the angles and shots of StillMotion and was proud of what I got. My Uncle and Michelle just wanted something out of her wedding so they can look back at later in life. They didn't care if it was shaky, cheesy, or if I didn’t get this shot or that shot, they just wanted something. Overall, I thought it was a great experience and I even got a few photographs out of it. Who knows how long it will take me to edit it, because that’s a whole another learning experience that I need to accomplish. But once it is complete I will post it on here so you can make fun of me! Here is a few photographs that I was able to take while I was videotaping.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment