8.26.2009

Opening Day & SUSHI!!!!

After a whole 2 months of working on my website Kuya Jep Photography, it is finally finished. There are still a few minor adjustments here and there, but good enough to go live. These last few months have been so busy for me working an average of 52-56 hours a week with my real job along with Marsha's wedding, Michelle's wedding and a few senior sessions coming up in the next few weeks. I hope I can cut down my hours at work and focus more on my photography. I'm quite proud of how the website came out. Again, thanks to my beautiful wife for supporting and helping me build it. After making my website live we decided to celebrate it by having sushi from Sushi Teriyaki. It was nice to take a break and eat some delicious grub for a change. Now take a minute or two and check out my website. You can even leave a comment on the contact page if you like. Enjoy!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment