8.13.2009

New lens for my new baby

My Tamron 17-50 lens for my 20D does not work on my new 5D Mark II and I wasn’t planning to use my fisheye lens on everything, so I did some research on my next lens. A nice camera deserves a nice piece of glass. I wanted something that would be all around especially if I was going to do weddings. Thanks to Samy’s in Santa Barbara, CA. I ended up getting a good deal on a 24-105 F4 L Series lens. As soon as I hooked it on, I immediately took some practice shots while my wife and sister shopped around in downtown SB. I didn’t really get any artsy fartsy shots, but more technical shots. However, below is one shot that came out to be one of my favorite shots that I have taken. Isn’t my wife adorable? I look forward to using my new glass and also in purchasing more of the L Series lens for my collection.
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment