8.29.2009

A Day Under the Sun

It was my day off yesterday and when I say day off, I mean no work and no photography work. So the wifey and I decided to visit Avila Beach since today was farmers market and also because the weather has been so nice to us lately. It was a beautiful day, eating lots of food and spending time with the wifey. I haven't had a free day for a long time and it felt so good to get out and just have a relaxing time. I also discovered the best fish taco that I have ever eaten in my life. I highly recommend it because it was total grub!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
we never really had any true ring shots, so we made our own...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
and then this guy...
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You were making me hella hungry until the last pic. Im going to the gym now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm salivating!!
    Stop it with the food shots!!!
    Avila Beach Farmer's Market is my favorite. More so than SLO's.
    Love all these images.

    ReplyDelete