8.20.2009

Marsha & Kurt's I Do

Wow! What a first time experience! This was my first wedding session I have ever done. And let me tell you, that is one exhausting experience. I learned so much from this wedding. Like for instance, make sure you stretch and get plenty of sleep the night before. Another thing I learned was that lighting could be different everywhere you go and Santa Maria Inn was by far the hardest lighting I ever had to deal with. Anyways, enough with the complaining and let me say this was overall a fun group of people I’ve worked with. I’ve known Marsha and her kids for a while now and they made my life so much easier. They were always fun and natural around the camera. When Marsha first asked me to do their wedding, I did not hesitate because I knew she would be easy to work with. She was very organized and was always available when I needed her. I know Kurt will take good care of her and I can tell that they will have a bright future ahead of them. Also, thanks again to my lovely wife for making my life even easier. Below are my favorite shots of the day.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
One of my favorite shots of the day...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment