3.08.2011

Our 2nd Anniversary, Valentines Day - Beverly Hills to Glendale, CA.

Who hates Valentines Day? I don't. Love is in the air and guess what? It is also our Wedding Anniversary. Our second one, that is! Funny, we didn't even mean to land on Valentines Day, it just so happened. I love giving surprises and I especially love giving surprises to my lovely wife. I love it because she is so simple. I can give her a handwritten note or even a piece of leaf that is shaped of a heart and she will cherish either of them forever. However, this time around I surprised her by taking her to Beverly Hills, CA to try out those famous cupcakes from Sprinkles. And let me tell you, YUM YUM YUM! Then we headed to Glendale and had dinner at Tep Thai. We were there so early for dinner that we had the place to ourselves the whole time. It was delicious. We had a great time. And to top it off I wrote a little cheesy poem inside her card with a little surprise in the end...

Berdette, my love, my cutie, my sweetheart.
You love me in every way, you love me even when I fart.
I remember the first day I laid eyes on you, I had a crush.
And now look at us, we laugh together while we toothbrush.
Life has been so beautiful since I met you.
Everything seems too good to be true.
You lighten my life everyday.
And you are so supportive in so many ways.
I remember the first time I held your hands at the theatre
I was worried you would say something because my hands got sweatier.
But it didn't matter, because I felt the tingles behind my neck once again.
I thank God for truly sending me a beautiful woman from heaven.
Your smile is amazing and you are so beautiful
But one of the best things I love about you is that you are so simple.
I'm the luckiest man in the universe.
Especially for a girl who doesn't beg for a Louis Vuitton purse.
Look at us now, both still happy and in love
Most of that is from praying to the Father above.
As you sit here reading this card while having dinner.
You're probably wondering this can't get any better.
But there is one more thing
Don't get mad, look in front of you, I got you that ______.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment