3.01.2011

Camba Family - Oceano, CA.

It was a beautiful day here sunny California at Oceano Beach. While its snowing back east, it felt like summer here in California. I couldn't believe how nice it was that day and yes, its winter. John, who is one of my best friends came down to California from Washington to celebrate one of their cousins day. He brought along of course his lovely wife, Tonja and their new member of their family, Alden. I've known John since Jr. High. We hardly see each other since he left to the Army after high school and got stationed in Washingtion. So, since this was my first time seeing the whole family together, we decided to do a little family session at Oceano Beach where the family had rented a beach house for the weekend. I'm so glad the baby is not as dark as my boy, John!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment