5.21.2011

My Creative Haven

So this is where I make my magic. Where my creative juices flow, my haven, my relaxation and also the place where I bring my clients in to talk about their up coming event, their story and to also storm our ideas together. Big ups to my beautiful and hard working wife for painting the room.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I picked up this metal desk for free on Craigslist one night. The old man on the phone said, "go ahead and pick it up, it's on my front yard." So my buddy and I strolled by his house and picked it up in the middle of the night. The next day I took it to my talented brother, Kuya Dict, to hook it up by painting it and touching it up with his signature Pin Striping by Kuya.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I picked up this sweet book shelf from IKEA, well basically everything else. I LOVE THAT PLACE!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love these Photoshop Magnets!
Photobucket
Photobucket
My cool magnet clock! Guess where I got it?
Photobucket
Check out my toast with butter post-its and the Chinese Take Out trash can.
Photobucket
I have to represent my Bachelors of Science Degree in Graphic Design. You know it! haha.
Photobucket
I love the artwork of this shelf. It just fits the room. Got it on sale for about $40 from, you guessed it...IKEA!
Photobucket
These cameras came from one of my best friends, Matt Small. Apparently his grandfather was a 1940's photographer. His grandfather then gave them all to him including the lens, but my friend Matt didn't know what to do with them so he gave them to me. I believe these cameras are still in good working condition. Every now and then I purchase an old film camera if I happen to see one at a thrift store.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Very cool Jeff! Love the vibe in your office! I especially love the old cameras! My mom has an old Brownie that was her grandpa's. Such cool artifacts to keep!

    ReplyDelete