5.15.2011

Jennifer & Sergio - New Poses/New Look

Have you ever gone on a shoot and got stuck on what kind of pose you should do next? Well, I have. So glad my wife was there to bail me out sometimes. haha! Some of our clients are natural, some never been shot in front of a camera, some need more assistance than others. You have to act quick while you don't want to look like a dumb dumb. In order for me to get better, one of my main goals at WPPI this past February was to learn more about posing. I attended one class by Doug Gordon, who is an absolutely fascinating speaker and a very hilarious individual. He taught the students how to pose 50 different poses in 15 mins. Amazing! So, a couple of weeks ago I posted a status on my Facebook asking who would like to volunteer for me to practice on some new poses taught by Doug Gordon. Surprisely, not so many people volunteered. But my lovely and beautiful cousin, Jennifer, stepped up to the plate with her husband and good friend of mine, Sergio. They did great and had the patience for me to pose them in many different ways. These were all taken from my very own backyard standing in one spot throughout the shoot. I hope to use some of these new poses in some of my upcoming weddings.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment