12.10.2010

Jackie & Jason's Engagement Session - Getty Center - Los Angeles, CA.

As a photographer, you can't ask for anything else when you have a beautiful willing couple and also a beautiful location. I was so happy that they chose this place because 1. I've never been there before, 2. The place is full of art and architecture and 3. The place is full of locations to shoot at. I've known Jason for quite awhile and I am proud of what he has accomplished since he graduated high school and now, engaged to a beautiful lady. It was a lovely day. Jason and Jackie's preparedness and willingness to do anything made my work easier. I can't wait for their wedding in July!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment: