8.08.2010

Talia & David's Engagement Photos - Downtown, San Luis Obispo, CA.

Could you believe this 12 year old boy is getting married already? Yes David is only 12 years old and to top it off, he's marrying a teacher. Just playing! I remember the first time I met David at work, I was like, where is this kid's parents? Are you lost child?" Haha! But to find out, David is a lot older than you think he is. He's traveled half of the world already, he owns a 5 bedroom house and his job consists of riding in the cockpits of F16 jets while he films. David is one of my closest friends. He's probably the nicest, simplest and the easiest person to hang out with. No complaints, no attitude, just all smiles. Now I'm glad he can share those qualities with Talia. I hope the best for them, actually I don't need to hope, I know their marriage life will last forever. Here are a few from when they came to visit me in Santa Maria.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment