7.05.2010

Lola + Luis Engagement - Nojoqui Falls, CA.

You think you're in love? Well, think again. These two are remarkedly so in love. Just two weeks before this session, Luis was in Afghanistan and Lola was in Japan, both serving proudly for our country. I knew Lola was a very simple girl from our first consultation, but this was my first time meeting Luis. Well, Luis is one of the goofiest characters I've ever met. They are so fit for each other. During our session I told Luis to whisper sexy things in Lola's ear to get real natural reactions from the both of them as I shoot. Apparently, Luis was whispering crayons, favorite color, a bunch of weird stuff. LOL! I guess it worked, because their photos were probably the easiest I have ever taken. These photos were all taken a week before their wedding, which I shot yesterday. So much fun, but first here is a little taste from their engagement session.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment