7.27.2010

Kat & Scott's I Do - San Diego, CA. - The Hyatt at the Bay

Back to my old stomping grounds, A Whale's...nevermind, San Diego. The home of the carne asada fries, nice weather, the night life and beautiful people. Well, I wasn't there for any of that this time. I was there for a special day for two wonderful people, Kat and Scott. I've known Kat since high school and who knew she would meet someone from the other side of America. The ceremony was sweet and the reception was fun, filled with old friends and family. Enjoy!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment