5.31.2010

Amanda & Davis' I Do - Cambria, CA. - Cambria Pines Lodge

I've known Amanda since she was a little girl, watching her play basketball with my little sister Sheila. When she got engage with her longtime boyfriend Davis, they informed me that they were interested in hiring me as their wedding photographer. I was more than happy to agree. In one of our consultations, Davis assured me that he was not a picture person at all. He said that he would just take a couple pictures and that was it. So I was really surprised when during the wedding, Davis was more than willing to pose to as many pictures as I wanted to take. That shows how much he really loves Amanda. He would do anything to make her happy.

Their wedding ceremony was held in a beautiful garden in Cambria, CA. Trees are everywhere, the flower bed behind one of the cottages will make you want to stay there and dream about a beautiful life and a promising future with the love of your life. In short, a perfect place to hold a romantic wedding.

While the ceremony was short, the dinner and dancing lasted forever. The DJ played great music and everyone had a grand time. That made me camera happy, too! I took more pictures than I could remember shooting an event. See for yourselves!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment