2.14.2010

To My Beautiful Wife, Happy One-Year Anniversary

Photobucket
Things do happen for a reason and it did for me in the year 2006 of April when I met my beautiful wife. One year ago from today we said “I do” and our love for each other has never changed. I know this will sound cheesy, but God really sent me an Angel from above to be with me for the rest of my life. Berdette is the most caring, loving, understanding and supportive person I know. She has been the backbone of my life in the last 4 years. She has been very supportive with all the things I do in my life and I am very grateful for that. She has also helped me see the light and that God will always be there for us no matter what happens in our life. Happy Valentines Day and Happy One-Year Anniversary! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

1 comment: