6.06.2011

Bare Feet - Rooney's Irish Pub - Orcutt, CA.

A couple weekends ago I found some time to get out of my desk seat and office to hang out with my boy, Googz, to go see Leif and his band, Bare Feet play at Rooney's Irish Pub in Orcutt. This was my first time seeing them play and I was very impressed. I love their style of music, in fact its my favorite type of music. The rendition of Snoop Dogg's Ain't No Fun was my favorite. They have great personality on stage. And despite finally leaving my desk seat, I still carried my DSLR with me and snapped a few shots of them. By the way, these were all shot with my 50mm 1.2 with no flash. Love this lens!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment