10.12.2010

Carter's High School Senior - Lompoc, CA.

I love shooting high school kids. They are so comfortable in front of the camera. They come to the shoot well prepared and so willing to do whatever I tell them to do. Carter, who reminds me of the bad guy from the first Karate Kid movie because of his hair, is a great kid. He has his mind already made up of what he wants to do after high school. Just by looking at his pictures, he loves cars and will be great as an automotive mechanic one day. His Grandfather was nice enough to let him bring out his car for Carter's shoot. The car is so fresh, so clean! If my Grandfather had a car like that, I don't think he would even let me touch it. Good luck Carter!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment