3.18.2010

Uncle Cris and Auntie Arlette get married...again

After 24 years, my Uncle Cris and Auntie Arlette fell in love again. When my Aunt asked me to take their photos, she thought I was just going to take some here and some there at the ceremony with some family shots. When I showed up at her house while she was getting ready, she had no idea I was going to take shots from beginning to end. She was shy and didn't even want to get into the whole "real wedding thing". But this is a real whole wedding thing! Plus, my Uncle Cris said that this only happens once. Actually twice for them, but you get the point.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment