9.08.2009

Wifey's Birthday!

After a long labor day weekend with family and friends, I couldn't wait for September 8, 2009. Why? Well, it's my wife's birthday. She turned 33 today. I always look forward to her birthday because she always appreciates anything I give her. Whether its a flower I picked out from my front yard or just a Hershey bar from the store. She is one person that actually accepts the meaning of any gift. However, I always give her something nice. This year I planned it all out by giving her four gifts plus dinner. I chose a box of candy, a Colbie Caillat CD, the movie Titanic DVD, and some brand spanking new bling bling diamond earrings. To top it off I took her to Steamers in Pismo during sunset time. Whats funny was when I bought these gifts I was with my cousin Lloyd the whole time. Imagine going to the store and two guys buying TItanic, Colbi Caillat and a box of chocolate together, haha! I'm glad that once again I was able to put a smile on my baby's face and to give her another day of happiness.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
She ordered the Calamari Steaks
Photobucket
I had the special, Swordfish with a side of Lobster tail
Photobucket
Photobucket
and Creme Brulee for dessert
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You forgot your appetizer. Oysters!

    Babe, thank you for all the gifts and for making me happy on my special day. I love you!

    ReplyDelete